Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wild Girls

Amethyst and Andie finally joined me in SL together tonight to see what it's all about and they were wild! Trying to slow them down long enough to learn a skill was like trying to keep a litter of puppies in a box! I'm glad SL was more stable tonight and they had a good time.
Wayne, who showed up at Tringo to help, could do this amazing thing for Amethyst. She touched his head and the two of them did this "Dancing with the Stars" dance while I looked on. It looked fun but I'd have been shy to try it myself. Wayne was a good sport though and Amethyst enjoyed herself.
I enjoyed the time we spent at ISTE island. I've wanted a group sitting at one of these outdoor tables since I first discovered them. Amethyst and Andie discovered gestures while there and we had an endless display of all they could do WHILE SITTING under the umbrella. LOL. I tried to show them a good time. I think they found a jazz club they will return to, if they can ever find it again.

No comments: