Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Max Works

This man is amazing. He's finishing up the Mali build for me this morning. I've tried to capture some of who he is to me while he works. (I have to do something because my chatter in world is NOT helpful at this time!) LOL!

I love his steampunk look. He created it himself. There is a world inside that hat!

He's scary smart, a thinker, creator, intense.

This detail, a brain inside his hat, with a tiny town which includes a running train, shows how precise he is. Most people don't know all this lies within.

Even his animation override is thoughtful looking. :)

See the gears? They are always turning!



Here you can see some of the Mali build.


His brain!

He's packaging up the build in a rezzer so I can rezz, or open it, on VSTE Island.


No comments: