Saturday, January 1, 2011

any1's Saturday Morning Classes

These classes are taught on Saturday mornings and advertised through ISTE so I've managed to hit two or three of them right after my docent duty. any1 is a CNN iReporter and helps others become better at SL photography and blogging so they can contribute as well.

 
The class is all text, no voice, and participants discuss a series of photos taken by any1 and friends of hers. It is sort of a plus, delta review. I usually think most of the photos are pretty good. any1 and her photographic journalist friends do a lot to enhance photos before publishing. My photos here are untouched. Maybe I should consider that in the future.

Josain is often at these classes, being an early bird. They must be at 7 am his time!  I liked this photo. Some folks are bothered by "cut off" limbs but I think the focus is elsewhere and it doesn't matter a lot if a foot or elbow is missing.


any1 gives great handouts, a folder of information that would almost allow you to reteach the class yourself. I applaud her generosity.

No comments: