Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday Signage

It was the day before we opened for the VSTE group and we needed signs. I created these posts with arrows pointing to the other areas of the sim. There were signposts at each of the seven areas and each had arrows to at least three other distant places. VSTE World Headquarters had arrows pointing to all other places. The interesting thing was that I learned to add a script to make them teleporters and then I learned how to edit the arrows so it took one click to send you flying to the next exhibit! This took all day! The arrow tips weren't just right visually and it was to be redone by Alfredo three days later, but I got to teach him how to do the scripting and instant teleporting. I realized after I'd put hours into it that I should have gotten the arrow graphic from him to start with. We are all learning so much!

No comments: