Monday, July 13, 2009

Thunder Traps Kiwi

Kiwi was my mentor when I was a newbie in Second Life (see http://thunderliving.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-does-this-happen.html and other early posts). While I have rented various parcels, bought land, and tried several houses on my island, Kiwi has always stood on the top of his bank at cybrary city. He's always there, or his avatar is. Very often he's in fact AFK and his avie is unattended. ;-) That's where I come in! It's great fun, okay my life is not very exciting at times, to go bump him off his building and see how long it takes him to notice. He awakens and sees me as Queen of the Hill, laughs, and we get to talk for a few minutes before I find someone else to bother. On this particular day he was gone a long time and I had nothing special to entertain me so... I enclosed him in a box. He came to in the dark and couldn't walk out. He used the map to TP to a nearby spot, but it was a fun moment.

No comments: