Monday, October 20, 2008

The Cruise

Ahoy, Mates! She's seaworthy! Here we are taking the Susan Constant on her maiden voyage with Bigreal. It was fantastic! I had to wear a third of her. Big wore a third. the rest was few enough prims for the sails to pull. What an experience! I kept pulling friends into it to join us. Louise, Amethyst, Anibal, and I were all on deck. Big was below steering. I think all he had was a rudder. We went through a small squall and hit a few objects. Once the ship keeled over quite a bit. I didn't know that was possible! I don't know how Big linked and packed some of the prims for himself and me to wear them, but that's why he's a builder and I'm not! Added 10-27-08 - photo of me "wearing" 1/3 of the ship. Awesome! It was necessary for the sails to be able to pull the ship. We had to lighten her up quite a bit. The physics in SL are genius!

No comments: