Thursday, November 27, 2008

Numbakulla Tour - Meant to Be

During a break from preparing for Thanksgiving dinner, (I do not cook any of it, but clean and prepare the table) I went to Numbakulla to prepare for the tour I will do Monday for VSTE members. I happened to notice something out of place, a snowglobe, near the beginning of the adventure. I IMed the owner feeling sure it was not meant to be there. Sure enough it was an accidentally dropped item but the owner turned out to be one of the creators of The Pot Healer Adventure! We had a nice visit for about an hour and she became my friend. We were offering friendship at precisely the same time actually! There is another layer to this story that gives me chills! Being Thanksgiving day the topic of the Mayflower came up and it turns out she is descended from Mayflower children, too! She is fourteenth generation from the Mortens. What a small world! Our ancestors knew each other intimately and we met in a virtual world.

No comments: