Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Plans for May 4th VSTE in SL Meeting

I'm planning the first VSTE meeting in May. It was supposed to be a visit to a Japanese sim for Golden Week but my contact for that is suddenly being vague about whether this will happen. I began to think I need a back up plan. Now, after several evenings thinking while waiting to fall asleep, I think I have a plan I like even better.
May 5th is Cinco de Mayo! Mexico celebrates a victory over the French army at the capital city of Puebla in 1862, 41 years after it's independence was won from Spain. France had invaded Mexico to demand payment on debts owed since Mexico's war of independence. Cinco de Mayo is most fervently celebrated in the state of Puebla.
Plans:
  • Use the voter that ScotMerrick Oh had for multiple questions about Mexico while still at VSTE (use the meeting house?)
  • Go to Visit Mexico sims (3) get outfits and horses and tour
  • Have a checklist of things to find (animals, buildings) Explore. Have notecard with questions to answer. Upload photos to ning.
  • Use the Spanish language some? (Mi casa sim?)

No comments: