Monday, March 30, 2009

Bono of U2 in Real Life

Jaz and I followed one of my roommates to this sim. She heard from someone that it is owned by Bono of U2. Shamefully, I don't know U2 or Bono. Yes, I've heard of U2 but I'm not one to learn the names of songs or bands and therefore don't know who is who. Sad, right? Whatever the story is, there is plenty to do in this sim. The owner welcomes visitors. In this series I pulled Henny Z into this fantasy to see what he thought April 12. We explored many of the free offerings of the sim. There are lot of fun things to do. This sim and everything in it is owned by a female. That female is supposed to actually be Bono. I wonder if it is a myth or truth. I wonder how many famous people we walk among when we explore Second Life. Interesting to think about. Even so we got bored. I donned my dragonfly avatar and Henny's ass rode a flying pig. (You had to be there.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that you HAD TO BE THERE for "Henny's ass riding a flying pig" to be funny.