Sunday, July 19, 2009

Corvette Visit July 14

Lately I've been running into my old friend, Corvette, online more. I really enjoy talking with him about real life and second life. Though we have never met, we have a significant real life connection as my dearest RL friend used to work closely with him. She herself has never been in SL but she introduced us by sharing our SL names one to the other. I've known Corvette since my first month in SL. The timing of when you meet someone in Second Life is somehow significant. I was a newbie, still in my original avatar when he came to Cybrary City to meet me. Over several months he showed me a lot of his favorite places in SL and shared a side of it I didn't really expect. I learned a lot from him about SL and RL and am proud to call him a friend. When he has a couple of hours to spend talking with me I'm quite blessed.

No comments: