Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dewey Jung Brings Grad Students to VSTE Island

I knew Dewey might bring his current grad class to VSTE Tuesday night but I didn't know when. I really wasn't stalking when I happened into SL just before my Quest Atlantis training, but I saw he was online, remembered his hope to get to VSTE, and took a peek at VSTE on the map to see if he were there. Low and behold there was a double stack of green dots in the center of the island! I dashed over to take a couple of photos and ended up helping a couple of newbie girls with extraneous skirt removal. I also took a couple of newbie boys on a magic carpet tour and gave them a crash course in opening a box in the VSTE sandbox. I was only a few minutes late to the QA training! :P It's all in a day's work for a proud VSTE Facilitator!

No comments: