Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shopping in SL

I'm preparing for the Mali meeting and the venue is mostly done. The speaker is secured although I need to do some research on her so that I can introduce her properly. My current obsession is with clothes!

One of the things we enjoy doing in SL is dressing for the occasion, whether we are touring, exploring, hunting, meeting, or out on the town, there are proper clothes involved! You can design one look and never change and that would certainly save some Lindens, but for some of us, dressing our avatar to fit the evening's theme is half the fun!

I'm on a hunt for an African dress. I like these. Should I wear the head dress too?

I'm wearing a demo body and skin from one of the shops. The outfit is a freebie from our speaker. I will not be wearing dark skin. It feels disrespectful. I know people try on different races and gender in SL, but I'm not quite that adventurous yet.

More avartar choices. These come with shape, skin, hair, and outfit I think.


These are clothes. The top two on the left are Egyptian looking. Those might come in handy again sometime.

No comments: