Sunday, January 4, 2009

Milosun Draws a Weapon and I Embarrass Myself

This was fun but maybe went over the top as you will see. I found this Likert Scale object and brought everyone I could find online, who I thought would be interested, to see it. See earlier post. Here Milosun, the original VSTE SL guy, Mandie, and I are standing around after everyone else left. Somehow we became playful. Someone mentioned snow and I put on my snowball thrower and aimed at Milosun. He donned this storm trooper outfit from Star Wars for protection. I went berserk and got out my shoulder sitter! Why can't I leave well enough alone!? I don't have a photo thank goodness but I sat on Milosun's shoulders and he could not get away until I stopped, which I hope I did pretty soon. :P Here is the REALLY embarrassing part. Later I repeated this silliness at ISTE. Although KJ gave me permission beforehand he didn't really know what was going to happen and, as I sat backwards accidentally, it wasn't pretty. I have deleted the monstrous mechanism from my inventory now because I know I'd do it again given the opportunity. As in RL I can not pass up the chance for a laugh! I was a gift from an Aussie member of ISTE and friend of Henny. We had so much fun riding each other's shoulders early in the AM at ISTE when the Aussies were there. It just did not come off as much fun in the more serious evening group. I am not responsible or mature enough to own such a device!

No comments: