Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eavesdown Docks

This is called Crucible in Exploration Central. I'm not sure why. It's a dilapidated space station. I don't get it. This is a "boy sim" I think. Obvoiusly a lot of work went into it and there is a lot to see. There just isn't anything I want to see. I did get to ride a merry-go-round. Maybe the issue was that there was no one to explore with.
 
Here is a view from a distance. Sigh. Not my cup of tea. Maybe someone can tell me how this is interesting. By the way, I know I'm missing landmarks for these sim reviews. Just go to Timbucks and find Exploration Central where all the landmarks live.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the interest comes in that it is based on the ever so shiny TV series Firefly by Joss Wedon.

Unknown said...

It is interesting to Browncoats and fans of Firefly by Joss Wedon