Thursday, July 22, 2010

Retropolis

I have started being "helpful" to Cyrus' Expedition Central project. This morning I visited Retropolis. I discovered that Cyrus already has landmarks (LM) in all the prims with graphics. They are just missing the script that gives them. I'm adding the script and a notecard about the build the LM takes you to.

Isn't this beautiful!? It's not where you land when you visit Retropolis but it's one of the places you see if you pursue the path through doorways to other areas. You start in a ship in the clutches of a sea monster on huge ocean swells in the middle of a storm. If you persist to what I think is the end you come to a room from which there is no exit! There is a puzzle to solve to escape. Of course I gave up and teleported home.

The friend with me in the photo is Dodge. He kindly explored with me and helped me try to solve the puzzle until he had to go back to real life.

No comments: