Thursday, July 22, 2010

Expedition Central Clubhouse 2

Cyrus has long been concerned that his clubhouse was too heavy on prims. He has finally settled on making his own and it IS  very low prim. It's basically a hallow oval column 50 meters tall with a central circular stairway. Now, instead of 100 Landmark prims to interesting and educational SL places, Cyrus has room for hundreds of them. I counted 17 in one trip around the perimeter and they were 9 deep from the bottom to the first floor. He's in lowprim, map and landmark heaven!


When he created this group Cyrus made me his second in command. Now I'm co-owner, but so far I have had little to do with it. I sit and watch him work. Here he notices and sits with me for a minute before he leaves SL for the evening.  It's nice to have a friend who wants to include you in his projects but I don't know how to help.  He once gave me a list of things I could do, but the only thing I have done successfully is check the LMs for errors. If I take initiative to do anything else I feel I'm in the way. 

No comments: