Monday, July 19, 2010

Virtual Pioneers Walk Through History

VP had a fashion show last night in which I got to participate. Xavier did a wonderful job of taking our notes on our periods of history, outfits, and what we like to do in SL and created professional descriptions with humor.

I portrayed the Pilgrim women of Massachusetts, specifically Priscilla Mullins Alden, my ancestor. 


Participating in a fashion show in which I was not an organizer was fun. I got to take a lot of photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/29329438@N06/4806795123/in/photostream About 30 minutes into the event my computer became unable to continue rezzing everything I wanted to photograph. Second Life is very demanding on a graphics card. I'm hoping the 4 gigs of RAM I have coming today will help but I'm not sure it will have any affect on graphics. 


Enjoy some of my favorite photos.

No comments: